Staging Tips to Help You Sell Your Home Fast!
If you're planning on putting your house on the market, these tips will help potential buyers envision themselves in your home, which translates to a SOLD home!
- Boost Curb Appeal- this is the very first thing buyers see when they pull up to your house so make a good first impression!
- Power Wash the siding and Walkways
- Install house numbers
- Wash windows
- Mow the lawn and trim those bushes
- Clear Away All Clutter, Let them really be able to see your house- not all of your stuff
- Although de-cluttering is key, don't make your home look sterile. Keep enough accent pieces so your home looks appealing, think a bowl of fruit or fresh flower in a vase.
- Evaluate your floors. Does the carpet need to be cleaned? Are your wood floors polished? these things make a big impact on buyers so it it's an easy fix, do it! A well placed area rug is sometimes a good idea too!
- Rearrange your furniture. This may even mean removing a chair or some other piece of furniture. Pull everything away from the walls to create an inviting conversation area.
- Re-paint rooms- even though you may love bright yellow in the kitchen, someone else may not! Neutral colors such as gray (so much variety!) can go a long way in pleasing the eye of buyers.
- Clean Up toys, no one wants to come into a home and have to step around toys laying across the floor. Organize the toys into nice storage bins, again, so people are looking at your house, not what's in it!
- Don't forget about outside! Set up a patio set or porch swing so people can see what your backyard has to offer.